Yeah, I forgot to add the blog webmail app to my last two phones, so it’s been a while.
There were hundreds of unchecked emails, but only about twenty that I actually cared about. Those were the companies wanting me to write about their shit, or them wanting me to post something they wrote about their shit.
I responded to all of them except the eight that were absolutely a no go.
Of the twelve, one has responded back with affirmation of pure joy, but they were very good at not showing any emotion at all.
Coincidentally, they were the ones that I was most intrigued by. Mostly because of their offer. They were willing to give me a credit on their client’s website if I wrote about the product.
It is a site called Paperless Post.
They do e-cards and that sort of thing.
You can get simple.
But why not go all out? They also have fancy shit.
As I looked around the site, I realised that I had absolutely no use for any of the products at the moment, but didn’t feel right about getting their hopes up and then saying I wasn’t interested.
You also can’t tell someone that you will write something for them and then take months, or most likely years, to actually get around to it. Especially when you command the attention of more than dozens of people.
So I have decided that I will let you all spend my credit frivolously.
Frivolously and with wanton abandon.
- Go to Paperless Post and pick out anything from their site, or I can pick something for you. (take a screenshot or get the name)
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send me the info and the email address you want the card sent to.
- Let me know what you thought of the lavish gift in a reply to the original email. Scale of 1-10 should be fine.
- At the end, we will tally up the site and collectively do a review.
They said the credit will be there within the next three days, so when it goes in, I will start the
P.S. Bonus points for creativity.