First of all, does anyone remember Rebecca Black and the video “Friday” Did you think it was bad? You won’t now. It’s actually a completely normal song, after listening to this.
Isn’t that nice? I’m so sorry, but I was scarred by it, and only thought it fair to pass that on. Kind of like everyone did with “Two Girls, One Cup” only this is worse. It’s one of those things that I hope is a joke, but in a way I hope that someone is that delusional and bad.
Now onto the changes to your right. I have added a tag cloud, and a blog roll. I’m going to try this out, because I like it, and I hate having a bunch of ads cluttering up the joint. It would be one thing if anyone bought things, but they don’t, so I might as well put nice things in there. I’ll still leave some ads at the bottom, because I guess they aren’t in the way down there, and you never know, somebody may decide that they want to start a website through GoDaddy.com, and they could just click right there. Hey, it would only take one. I think I’ll also look for some other neat widgets to brighten things up.
I especially like the blog roll, because it’s easily accessible, and I can put my favourite bloggers up there. I am going to try and fill it up with wonderful, funny, uplifting, or positive blogs. There will be some rules, but all in all, most of my faves already meet the criteria.
- No gloomy, depressing blogs. If everything sucks so bad, I’m sorry, but we all read to feel better and stay happy. Well, I do anyhow. I totally understand if you have bad days, and maybe you need to touch on a bit of darkness once in a while, but the constant doom is too much for me to push on others.
- You can’t sell ad space to other bloggers. I won’t have it. Just as I won’t pay to advertise myself on someone else’s blog (Although I am curious about The Bloggess and how much the traffic would increase.). I don’t care if you sell it, and I don’t care if you buy it, but I’m not going to promote someone for free, just to have them charge someone else. I know that this may seem arrogant, but it’s not. It probably isn’t going to drive any more traffic to you by being on my blogroll, it’s just a way for me to show you that I like your blog, and that I take time out of my day to read your posts. If anyone reading my blog wants to see some amazing writers, and funny people, they can go check it out.
- You need to put up one post each month with a picture of animals having sex. You don’t need to write a post about it, just throw up a pic randomly during the month. I will be giving points on who has the funniest photo at the end of each month. There will be extra points for oral and anal (not really, but I’m excited to see what you find). There is no penalty for not posting, and if you don’t, I understand. You are way better than the rest of
usme that will post them.
That about sums up the rules, I’m sure I’ll come across some more at some later date. I should also say that this list will be getting bigger, and there are more that I will put up tomorrow, but I can only do so much. I am just a man, after all. I’m sure I’ll need to get bigger internets one of these days, just to handle the blogs I love to read, but for now I’ll just keep enjoying them as they slowly grow in numbers. Who knew that there was so much talent in the world?
Hey, I almost forgot to tell you folks the good news. I always want to say “guys”, but change it to folks because I remember that there are girls here too. If any ladies are offended by me calling them “guys”, please leave a comment or whatever to let me know. If I don’t hear back from you, I’m going to start using it, only because it flows better out of my mind. Oh right, the good tidings.
- I have a line on a job. It is driving, but not like I was doing before. I will keep my fingers crossed that I get a call back tomorrow. I’m hoping that it will give me time to write, because I am getting very excited about all of this. It’s a constant pounding in my heart, and it keeps my mind completely occupied because I am learning new things. It’s a rush, that’s for sure.
- We are picking up our rescue dog today and he looks so sweet. He’s from Death Row Dogs in Peterborough. They rescue dogs from the gas chambers in North Carolina, where they have these horrible practices regarding euthanasia. I’m not going to get into that right now, because we need to stay happy, but they really need any help you can give them. Even if you could just share their FB page around to your friends, it would help a lot. Anyhow, my lady is calling me, so I’ll introduce you to Blue. We will be doing a Blue family photo shoot on the weekend, so stay tuned for that too
If I die before I wake, feed Jake,
Q. What was your favourite candy or treat when you were growing up. Do they still make it?
Mine was those little taffy ice cream cones. I saw them a few years ago at Costco or somewhere like that, I bought a case.